As Audio Lead you are a creative and experienced manager who has a passion for video games.
Lion game Lion puts emphasis on our audio with rich voice overs, dialogue, narrative, powerful
and emotional music, and detailed sound effects for a range of audio whether its weapon fire or environment sounds.
Accountable for the management, scheduling and delivery of the internal team and the external vendors, the Audio Lead is a critical part of the development teams creative pipeline. The Audio Lead would manage our sound designers and work with the programming team on the implementation of all ingame audio.
As a critical member of the development team the Audio Lead will also be providing valuable
input into customer facing materials such as game trailers etc
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with agile and passionate developers on some exciting games all with cooperative and multiplayer features. Your primary focus will be on sound design and scheduling and driving implementation. Dialog, Foley, and field recording experience a plus.
- Designing immersive and rich sound effects to engage players and drive the title’s narrative
- Implementation and authoring of sound design using middleware and scripting tools to bring soundscapes to life
- Sound design and mixing of cinematics in multiple formats and specs
- Collaborating with PD Sound leads to deliver cohesive and compelling audio experiences
- Proven experiencing in managing and scheduling teams / resources
- 4+ Years experience as Sound Designer / Enginner for video games
- At least one shipped AAA release
- Fluent in interactive audio and post production techniques
- Expert command of sound design & mixing techniques, processes and tools
- Multi-specialized, able to create world class audio content spread across multiple styles
- Imaginative use of audio production tools, Foley performance and capture, props, and recording techniques to create high quality original content
- Familiar with authoring techniques within commercial middleware (WWISE, FMOD, etc…)
- Experience working with game development teams and coordinating with various game departments such as animation, level design, AI, physics, mechanics, UI etc
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge or familiarity of scripting languages such as LUA, Python, etc
- Broad knowledge on recording studio settings and workflows
- Experience in post-production environments with proven skills in editing and mixing for linear media
- Superb organizational and assets management skill
- Familiar with Wwise
- Proficient on using Windows and Mac OS environments.
- Outstanding team attitude. Open to work in a collaborative environment, provide and receive direction and criticism
- Perfect command of MS Office
- Fluency in English
Still reading? Great! We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company
where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to
evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!